Thank you for considering a career with us!
At Cascade we believe the key to a rewarding work environment is developing a talented, diverse team who strives for success.
A little about us - we are a family owned company based in Calgary, Alberta, established in 1983. Cascade is run by second-generation owners. We do business across North America and have partnerships with most major manufacturers of valves and automation, strainers, fittings, heat exchangers and dryers and are the exclusive distributor for many of our partners. We are continually looking for the right people to add to our team, and we would love to hear from you if you think you'd be a great fit.
Roles we are actively searching to fill:
We are looking for a new team member who will leverage multiple channels including social, cold calls, and email to engage the right prospects and close new business from a defined portfolio and continue to support their clients and grow business within existing accounts.
Cascade Flow Control is a B2B supplier of industrial and mechanical valves, strainers, fittings, heat exchangers, dryers, and automation. In-depth product knowledge is not a requirement, and training on the industry will be provided.
Our new team member will hunt for new business and then work with our Customer Service Representative and Account Manager to generate quotes for their prospective clients. You will work with our management to define your territory.
A typical day will include:
- 50/50 split between business development with prospective clients and expanding business within existing accounts/account management and administrative tasks
- Executing multi-channel sales tactics - calling, emailing and professional social media directed to current clients as assigned in CRM to grow business within existing accounts
- Executing multi-channel sales tactics - calling, emailing and professional social media directed to leads and opportunities as assigned in CRM to win net new business
- Communication and maintenance with current clients, facilitating quotes and orders with our CSR, and ensuring customer satisfaction, specifically:
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Source products based on customer requirements, determine if stock or non-stock items (special order)
- Assist with inquiries and requirements from vendors and technical experts
- Submit quotes and project bids to customers with associated pricing, delivery schedule and specifications
- Contact customer within 24-hours to ensure quotes are received
- Process orders same day as received and send order of confirmation to customer
- Proactive in updating customer on status of orders with information provided from purchaser or shipper throughout order cycle
- Reporting on sales activity and reviewing targets, KPIs, etc.
- Maintaining a high level of data integrity within CRM including logging communication activity and ensuring contact info is complete and up to date
- Working with marketing to identify and define areas of opportunity within your portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ direct experience in a B2B sales role with proven results
- Excellent customer service and social skills
- Experience working in a sales role with measured KPIs
- Motivation to increase your portfolio
- In-office work, this is not a remote role. Our office obeys all social distancing and safety requirements related to COVID-19.
- Flow control industry knowledge (industrial or mechanical)
- Understanding of distribution systems
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Experience working with Sage CRM or ERP
- Experience working in a multi-channel workflow – i.e. call or email to CRM, to ERP
- Experience working with marketing to develop marketing material and recommend potential high-end funnel strategies to assist with growing your portfolio
- Base Salary
- Group Health Plan
*If you don't see your title on the above list but feel you could be a fit for Cascade, please feel free to send in your information and a little about yourself.
If you think you would be a strong member of our team, send us your resume using the following form:
LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC FLOW CONTROL PRODUCT OR SUPPLIER?
LET OUR EXPERTS DO THE WORK FOR YOU.